Experience the grandeur of the Grand Canyon on a scenic 4-hour helicopter tour. You’ll fly 3,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon, and enjoy champagne overlooking the Colorado River. On the return flight, you’ll fly over the amazing Las Vegas strip. Duration 4 hours with Live Tour Guide in English. Pick-up is available from select Las Vegas hotels. You will be advised of your exact pick-up time and location when you reconfirm your tour.
- See Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon from a helicopter
- Feel the thrill of flying over Lake Mead
- Fly over the famous Las Vegas strip
- Land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon after a 45-minute flight
- Enjoy champagne and refreshments overlooking the Colorado River
- Choose this experience of the Grand Canyon – perfect for those who are short on time
- Spend 30 minutes on the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Upgrade to the Sunset option to see the magical sunset on your return journey
See the Grand Canyon and take in its spectacular natural beauty on this 4-hour Wind Dancer Helicopter Tour. One of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon is truly an awe-inspiring sight.
On the journey to the Canyon, you’ll also have views of Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Fortification Hill. Your guide will point out an extinct volcano as well, all from the comfort of a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter.
When you reach the Canyon, your helicopter will head down 3,500 feet towards the river, landing in Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a light snack will be served here, at a point that’s about 300 feet above the Colorado River.
You’ll fly back through the Grand Canyon, viewing the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and conclude your adventure with an exciting flight over downtown Las Vegas and the Las Vegas strip.
Chose an upgrade to the Sunset option and your flight back through the Grand Canyon is at the most magical time of day, sunset. View the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and conclude your adventure with an exciting flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Strip where you will experience the lights of the Entertainment Capital of the World start to glimmer and twinkle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Helicopter flight
- Grand Canyon landing
- Light snack
- Local taxes, fees, and surcharges
Aviation Travel Writer: The Flight Times Blog